Old February 13th 06, 06:02 PM

I expect we'll be getting the annual really good report this
week from Parham, so I'll keep this short (like my 'performance'!),
and won't even hint at how he did.

My weekend was actually very enjoyable (a bit grimly for a time),
But performancewise, a real bust. I got a very bad stomach, first
time ever in a non-race event, and dropped out after doing 3 of 5
sections Saturday. I thought that was probably it, but felt quite
a bit better in the morning, so drove down to Lachute, and did
that last (easy) section, having a fine time then and for hours
afterwards at the banquet etc. So it was 60 out of 160 km.,
which I guess makes the Olympics a more interesting topic
here, to say the least.

Very well organized event, and excellent grooming under
somewhat difficult conditions. But Parham can expand
much more authoritatively on that. I did CSM about ten
times before the mid-90's, but not since then. It's better
than ever!

Best, Peter