Old February 22nd 06, 05:31 PM

I couldn't agree more.
I think all the liars, all the amoral assholes, all the freaks should move
to rsa.terrorist, where the only topic banned is the disgusting, despicable
behavior of the participants and the moderators.
It is a private terrorist newsgroup, founded by criminals, moderated by
criminals. No matter how vile their behavior here, the terrorists are
welcome on their private newsgroup.
The observer will note that this gutless asshole criticizes me, but has no
words of condemnation for people who joke about ****ing children.
Tells you all you need to know about rsa.terrorist.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
wrote in message
oups.com...
Now that Scotty is back in town, it is time to move over to RSAM. For
newbies, it may take a day or so for posts to go online on RSAM,
depending on how busy the moderator is.

H. R.(Bob) Hofmann