Old November 17th 13, 06:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
rwintski

Default rollerskiing with a "Chariot"

On Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:33:35 AM UTC-4, runcyclexcski wrote:
Can you rollerski-skate (or double-pole) pulling a Chariot with a being inside? How much weight can you pull before the skating technique falls apart? Can you get bad habits from skating with one? How are uphills/downhils? Any comments would be appreciated.

I have rollerskied numerous times pulling my then 30-40 pound son in a double child chariot- skating works very well. I wouldn't really have wanted to go up or down to big/steep/ or long hills... but in gently rolling terrain, it worked great! Good luck and have fun! (pump up the tires nice and firm!)