Old March 30th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Mike M. Miskulin

Default Boots

Yeah I'm still riding my old Northwaves.. 5 1/2 seaons and
around 250-300 days. Last year I got a couple of recs
for Burton Driver-X and Vans/32 BOA style boots. Its sale
time of the year now so I'm ready to look but I'm a little
concerned with some comments I've read about the Driver-X
being poorly made. With the ever increasing season pass I
really don't want to be dumping dough on boots again in
two seasons so seeking comments on how well any of those
boots have held up for you. Hopefully you have around
100 days on them.

Cheers

Mike