Old August 19th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Since Scott "Will be Spending Most of the season in Ketchum"...

On Aug 19, 11:45 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Aug 19, 1:13 pm, klaus wrote:

Yabahoobs wrote:
Let THIS be the post where I point out Ketchum's proximity to Utah,
especially Logan. C'mon Scott...I KNOW you're going to drive down to
Deer Valley. Stop by and say Hi. We can grab a ''Big Dog'' at the
White Owl. Good beer there.

That is so mean. Scoot is faux Jewish and an alcoholic . Big Dog and
beer.. Awesome.. But if it does come to be, can I come? I 'll bring
my "Big Dog" and beer. ;

LoL...I should hope you DO come. You'd like the White Owl...It's a
nice place. Good food, good beer, good pool tables. One of the few
saving graces of Life In Logan.

Kewl. Klaus Biggers and Yabahoobs, asshole buddies.
Here is a clue for the faux Buddhist.
A spiritually evolved human being would not have anything to do with
such a nutcase wack job freak. Either one. But then again, there are
no spiritually evolved human beings around this ********.