Old August 18th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

Default Help - Brother wants to visit and ski Vail

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 06:46:50 -0700, twobuddha
wrote:

On Aug 7, 11:34 am, Marty wrote:
On Aug 6, 12:30 pm, Marty wrote:

Other than what I've stated above (which should be enough), how else
can I convice him that Vail is NOT the way to go?

Thanks for the replies.

Summer is going well, thanks foir asking Chris.

I'm familiar with these Texans, but what is Bogners?

Bogner makes ski clothes for the Gods.

Unlike you, I actually know Willy Bogner.

I personally have a lovely silver Bogner one piece, and a spring
outfit consisting of a pair of Bogner stretch pants and a Bogner
vest.

Another lie, as nothing designed by his company would fit you.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame