Old July 16th 07, 11:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_5_]

Default Schattie: A challenge.

pigo wrote:
On Jul 15, 4:01 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,

Suzieflame wrote:

So you can't touch your toes?

Of course he can. Next time he's in Jackson Hole we'll have him
touch his toes on a web cam for you. Now go get a life and quit
lying on Usenet. --
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted
trouble-maker."

Why don't you let us know what parts you think are lies. We can back
up everything with his own statements. Having conducted most of his
self promotion on usenet it's all there for all to see. I'm getting
more and more convinced that you and he are that same.

Nope. He's a truly gifted trouble maker, and he's found rich pickings on
RSA.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy: