Old December 3rd 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

Default Traveling to Norway

Thanks arne, check your email.
JP

On Dec 3, 3:09 pm, "Arne And" wrote:
Yes. I have done some skiing. What are you looking for? Hint on skiing
or woodworking?

A good starting point for information is the pagehttp://www.skiinfo.no/They have information about about all large and
small ski destinations in Norway, and all (?) the information is
available in English.

When it comes to woodworking, I am not sure. Is there a particular kind
of work you are interested in? There are a lot of people doing
woodworks generally all over Norway, I would say, Telemark and
Gudbrandsdalen would probably be where you can find the most.

Let me know if you want more specific details.

Jay Pique wrote:
I'm working up a trip to Norway and was wondering if anyone here has
skied there. If I go I'll be flying in and out of Oslo. I'm planning
to spend a few days there, and then head out to the hinterlands.
(winterlands?) I'm hoping to visit a few woodworking shops as well, so
if anyone is familiar with Norwegian wood, feel free to sing along.

Oh yeah - if I go in early March is it going to be dark all the time?
JP- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -