Old October 27th 03, 08:22 AM
Dave J

Default RFD: create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.skiing

In inside of
uk.net.news.config, 'Don Aitken' wrote:

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 22:45:34 +0100, "Ali Hopkins"
wrote:

"BrritSki" wrote in message

I remember Chankel relating what a bunch of arses there were in unnc.

That remark ensures a few yes votes. Including mine.

And people are criticising me for saying I'll vote no?

Voting Yes on an uncontroversial group like this is much less
obnoxious than voting No.

The worst result of an unnecessary 'Yes' vote is an empty group that
gets removed later. The worst result of a pointless 'No' vote is that
some people are denied the place of comunication that they desire. I
know which I prefer.

--
Dave Johnson -