Old July 12th 03, 10:07 PM
Edi

Default Opinions on La Tania please !

"Ben Hodson" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm getting around to organising a skiing holiday for about 8 people next
year somewhere in the Alps.

Current plans are for La Tania...

Normal questions:

Good places to stay (chalet accomodation preferred).
Good places to eat/drink.
General impressions
Transfers - what are the easy options Lyons/Chamberry/Ski Train ?

The group will be mostly intermediate/advanced. I'm also very happy to do

it
all myself so a package tour (whilst easier) is not essential.

Many thanks,

Ben.

---

We spent a great week in LT in Feb... snow was great and an excellent link
into the whole of the 3 valleys. Great for us with kids.

That said it depends what you are looking for ... it is very small but has a
few good bars and places to eat. I preferred it to the larger resorts but
that is really just a personal preference. I am sure Nic Atkinson of
Accomodation on the Alps can give you the complete run-down on the place. We
are already booked to go back in Feb 2004.

All the best,

Edi