Old August 22nd 03, 02:29 PM
NE-skier

Default Traffic Circles

On 21 Aug 2003 12:32:00 -0400, Dragan Cvetkovic
wrote:

As for the driving, the most dangerous for me was if you are turning into
(or from) a small street and suddenly see a car coming towards you: your's
years of experience turned into instinct tell you to go right to avoid the
oncoming car, but in UK you should be turning left to do so.

Yup, one of my friends was killed in a head-on with a lorrie in a
similar situation (crest of a hill, truck a bit over the line, and he
instinctively yanked the wheel the wrong way).

NE-skier