Old September 25th 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace

Default looking for accomadation in French Alps

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:06:57 +0100, Sarah Eggleston
wrote:

nati-spam wrote:

We are planning to take a party of 10 to either Alpe D'Huez or possibly
the Gande Massive in January next season and I am searching for a good
quality 5 bed apartment or chalet. Can any one suggest suitable agencies
etc. where to look. I have looked at the tourist office sites etc and
wondered if there was anything I was missing.

John

Erna Low cover larger s/c apartments and chalets - I haven't booked with
them (before this year) so can't comment on the quality, but they seem
much better than the regular tour operators over occupancy rates.

http://www.ernalow.co.uk/

I don't know who the Flaine Erna Low rep is this year, but over the
last seven or eight years there's been a good level of continuity,
such that it's always been someone who's already done several seasons
in the resort. They seem to have the whole operation running smoothly
all the time, and their clients always seem very happy.

So on that basis I'd recommend them, but have no actual experience of
their accomodation.

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)