Old September 25th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Sarah Eggleston

Default looking for accomadation in French Alps

nati-spam wrote:

We are planning to take a party of 10 to either Alpe D'Huez or possibly
the Gande Massive in January next season and I am searching for a good
quality 5 bed apartment or chalet. Can any one suggest suitable agencies
etc. where to look. I have looked at the tourist office sites etc and
wondered if there was anything I was missing.

John

Erna Low cover larger s/c apartments and chalets - I haven't booked with
them (before this year) so can't comment on the quality, but they seem
much better than the regular tour operators over occupancy rates.

http://www.ernalow.co.uk/

-Sarah