Old April 14th 05, 05:06 AM
Sean Monaghan

bdubya wrote:

On 14 Apr 2005 04:12:18 GMT, "Sean Monaghan"
wrote:

Scott,

I'm delighted that you took my advice, and signed up for an account
with X-Privat. Dimitry is an excellent news admin, and the two of
you have so much in common.

To the folks of RSA - you all have me to thank for the return of
Scott Abraham after such a long absence.

Do you also shake your own hand over the ebb and flow of the tides?

No, but I'll strongly consider it.

Scott,

If you get TOSed from X-Privat, like you did from Individual.net,
there's also RFN - http://cust.readfreenews.net

I'm glad to have been of service to you, Master Abraham.

--

Sean Monaghan
http://www.Kookology.info