Old February 4th 05, 12:52 PM
VtSkier

Florian Anwander wrote:
Peter wrote:

I finally have managed to pick up a used pair of Silvretta 400s.
Anybody have or know where I can get mounting instructions and/or a
template.

I have a scan of the instructions of the silvretta 404:

http://fa.utfs.org/mountains/silvretta404.jpg

Florian

Note on Florian's scan that I made a mistake for boot
length adjustment. It's a squeeze arrangement to move
the entire heel back and forth in notches on the side
rails, not the flush head screw under the boot. That's
the way Fritschi bindings adjust for boot length.

Also note on Florian's scan that a jig is shown and
there is a warning about having a ski shop mount the
bindings, but there is enough information to do it at
home using the binding as a jig, including drill size
(4.1mm) and hole depth (9mm).