Old July 1st 16, 01:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Schattie RESIGNS as CEO of TIXFI! And is replaced by a WOMAN!And surrenders all of his stock shares to her!!

On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 12:52:22 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Really? Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

"On the internet"? We're talking about SEC filings. Everything in them had better have been true, Trunky.

Pussy Fart, I'd tell you to see a shrink, but as I am sure courts have made you do so before and nothing worked, I think there is no hope for you.

Projecting? Have you had this experience yourself? I'm sure you have.

Just amusement at how sick a fat grub hiding in his basement can be when he tries to intimidate his betters.

Now that's a hoot. I don't live in a basement, and never have. You do.