Old December 15th 14, 02:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Pineapple Express

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 1:50:58 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Palm Springs, Phoenix, Las Vegas are pretty inhospitable
from May to Late September. However, they are great right now, cool,
sunny... One reason half of Chicago lives in Arizona during the Winter
Months..

"inhospitable" if you don't like the heat. Sure there are days here and there that roast you. But if all you have to do is go boating/swimming/fishing or golfing? Not bad. And I like the heat. Not everyone does I know, but I do.