Old December 15th 14, 12:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Pineapple Express

On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 14:44:29 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 8:12:19 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Too bad you dumbasses live in a desert. I have the largest supply of
fresh water just outside my door. Sucks to be you.

Living in the desert is really nice.

How can that be possible? Even rats don't want to live in a desert.

It's beautiful.

So is a stormy sea or a full moon, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Rats don't even live in the desert. Cockroaches won't live in the
desert.

Do you see this as a negative? Jesus, you live in a place where rats
and roaches are desirable and you tell US it sucks to be us?

I didn't say rats and roaches are desirable. I implied the opposite.
Rats and roaches live in the worst places on Earth, but they still
wouldn't live in the desert.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
God bless America.