Old February 10th 04, 09:40 PM
Chester Bullock

Default Flash memory cards for my new ski-cam?

Dave Stallard wrote:

I just got the Canon PowerShot A80 that others have recommended here, as
my first digi-cam. Plan to use it on a forthcoming ski trip to Montana.

Any recommendations for a larger flash memory card, specifically sizes
and brands? This is 4 MP camera, and the flash card that comes with it
is only 32 MB. Not sure I need a full 1 GB one, though.

Dave

I use a pair of 256MB cards for my Canon G5. Seems to be the right
siuze for my needs, and 2 256MB cards are cheaper than a 512, or were
when I bought them.
Chester

Do not waste today regretting yesterday.