Old February 15th 13, 05:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Good Memory?

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:50:15 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Friday, February 15, 2013 9:35:37 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I did tell him that. And I posted a link with map. The dumbass is
flat out lying. He probably saw the words, "Information Booth," and
thought he was at Copper.

Ah. OK. You must have done it in a reply to it that has reference
to it in there. All those go away.

But anyway. We knew it was just going to be a blusterfest.
That's why I mentioned that I was going through there. No
one wants to hear or smell a foul waste of skin. But I knew
that it would make a fuss and provide more info. for anyone
interested enough to look!

Too bad you missed it. It was hilarious! I gave him a link to the
airline schedule at Sea-Tac. So he would know the time of your
arrival and the gate number. I gave him a link to the floorplan of
the terminal and the location of customs.

He could have been there at the right time and the right location. But
all he did was come up with lame excuses. I even accused him of not
being able to pay for parking! He even had an excuse for that. It's
amazing what bull**** crap he comes up with. I guess if you're a
lifetime liar you can never tell the truth.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe