Old November 13th 07, 01:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Neil Gendzwill

Default No more jumps in RCR resorts, PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION EVERYONE!!!!

jw wrote:

You might look at it differently if you were being sued constantly by
people who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions.

I understand there is that side of it, from a business standpoint.

That's the only side of it, from the business standpoint. Do you think
the resorts really want to plow under an attraction that draws
considerable business to their mountain, that they've spent a lot of
time and money developing? The only reason they'd be getting rid of
them is that they are at serious risk of losing their shirts in
lawsuits. I sincerely doubt it's from any concern for the kids' health.

Neil