Old August 18th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Singalong-a-Schattie

How ridiculous. A sick freak who committed felonies over a stupid
newsgroup, and a wack job who leaves notes in books and acts like he
actually showed up.
Making up lies, defamations, dickless threats....and never having the
balls to do so in person.
Hey, Asshole? I gave you the location of that make up game. Shame
you never mention that you didn't show up....a five dollar cab ride.
Or give me your name and hotel. I offered to visit.
Two stalking cowards talking **** on usenet. How pathetic. How rsa.

On Aug 18, 4:28 am, BrritSki wrote:
Suzieflame wrote:
One insane whack job sitting in a tree
S-C-H-A-T-T-I-E

Selling clothes on Ebay to people he can't see
S-C-H-A-T-T-I-E

Travelling on a moped to the places where they ski
S-C-H-A-T-T-I-E

Convicted of behaviour you never want to see
S-C-H-A-T-T-I-E

Pretending to be given skiing things for free
S-C-H-A-T-T-I-E

Bitter about rejection by the Aussie she(ila)
S-C-H-A-T-T-I-E

Baseball that he turns to in emergencies
S-C-H-A-T-T-I-E

More full of **** than the largest sea
S-C-H-A-T-T-I-E

He's a talking urinal for guys who want to pee
S-C-H-A-T-T-I-E

He once won a talent contest as a Bumble Bee
S-C-H-A-T-T-I-E

He skis so fast on corners he pulls 1.05 G
S-C-H-A-T-T-I-E

You're insane if you don't like him like you and me
S-C-H-A-T-T-I-E