Old January 23rd 04, 10:59 AM
Switters

Default Old SB Life article

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:58:05 GMT, Iain D allegedly
wrote:

Yup - the only board magazine ever worth buying. The 'backcountry
issue' edited by the (late, great) Craig Kelly and Karleen Jeffery
was the best.

I've got that. (checks bookcase). Damn, chucked it out :-(

I've still got my copy. smug

I did catch some nice footage of Craig Kelly on Extreme channel the
other night, in a film called Four Play. Sadly, that footage must be
about the most recent you can get.

Missed that... damn. I bet TiVo doesn't have "Craig Kelly" in the
wishlist criteria... and I can't record *all* snowboarding, there's just
so much of it!

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail