Old February 2nd 04, 10:17 PM
klaus

Default Next time I'll pay more attention to the half-time show

Vern93 wrote:
Hey, we're talking boobies! Prime time, famous boobies at that.

I'd rather see nice unknown boobies than mediocre famous boobies. ANd
calling those mediocre is being generous.

Unfortunately, I've already erased my Tivoed (tm) Superbowl footage. I
only watch the ads, in the vain hope that the Doritos (tm) girl will
turn to the camera and say "I want you, Vern93 of RSA fame." Sadly,
this year was a letdown too.

heh... I had the same relationship with the St. Provo Grrl. She
promised me she'd call for tele lessons...... never happened. But I
did get a really nice signed poster... uhhh... for Andrew....

under breath, bitch.

-klaus