Old March 6th 10, 09:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Sam Seiber[_2_]

Default Sam Seiber still skiing and posting??

I think if he was going to Loveland, he would surely let us have some
reports.

My recollection is that he hadn't posted in quite
a while last fall. Someone made an inquiry as to
whether he was OK or not. He came back just as
Loveland was opening and we all chatted a bit and
things went back to where they were, no posts from
anybody for a while. I'm sure he's OK but would
like to hear.

Oh, Sam, are you there?

I still exist. I still hit my beloved Loveland. I don't post as there
is still the guy from WA state that everyone says "don't reply to", and yet
"they" do.

Nearing 3 years ago I fell in love with narrow gauge
railroading.
www.youtube.com/CandTFanSam
train.sbseiber.com

I even hit Wolf Creek, CO this year (Dec 2009). I have yet to post those
pix on my www.iskico.com site.

I rode one of my two pair of Volkls just last weekend.

Sam "Still Lovin' my Loveland on my Volkls in 2010" Seiber.