Old March 6th 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
VtSkier[_3_]

Default Sam Seiber still skiing and posting??

wrote:
On Mar 3, 3:51 pm, VtSkier wrote:
wrote:
Haven't seen any posts from Sam this season, anyone know what he is
doing??

This can be know. Who else here goes to Loveland?
.

I think if he was going to Loveland, he would surely let us have some
reports.

My recollection is that he hadn't posted in quite
a while last fall. Someone made an inquiry as to
whether he was OK or not. He came back just as
Loveland was opening and we all chatted a bit and
things went back to where they were, no posts from
anybody for a while. I'm sure he's OK but would
like to hear.

Oh, Sam, are you there?

Or was it 2008 when the above occurred? Memory
has so many holes.
..