Old September 17th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default It's About Time

On Sep 6, 11:23 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article om,

pigo wrote:
I think it's time we suck trunky back in so we can make more fun of
him. Post your best "surefire" methods of bringing him back in from
the past. Maybe we can keep track and see which ones work best?

I think that would be like doing a rain dance to make it rain. (with no
disrespect to the religious beliefs of the "American-Indian-Americans)
but I really don't thing anything compels Scott to post except Scott.

If Scott isn't posting it means he is
1) Dead
2) Incapacitated
3) Somewhere where there is no internet access
4) With a friend who is genuinely trying to help him

I really hope it's number 4.

Dave

5. Disgusted with sick freaks like this dickless assholes.
6. Trying to be spiritual during the high holidays, very difficult to
do when I swim in this ********.
7. Bored with ****ing with pathological liars, psychopaths, and
insane usenet wack jobs.
8. On a wonderful motorcycle trip and having too much fun to ****
with you, except when it is raining in Ketchum....
9. Tired of repeating myself, but I'll do so anyway: **** yourself,
you dickless, nutless freak.