Old November 29th 03, 10:09 PM
William Wahl

Default How late in the season does Mt Bachelor usually stay open?

Some of their best powder arrives in late April. It never gets warm in Bend.
Ciao!
Bill
"A Guy Named Steve" wrote in message
link.net...
Many years ago, I was down there during the summer in Mid July. I found

out
that they had closed one week earlier. That was fine since I was down

there
for the summer sports anyhow.

I'm making tentative plans to come down in late April or early May

(between
spring break and summer - during the low season). I'd like to get some
skiing in hopefully.

I was just wondering how late Bachelor is usually open during the season.
Is there a site with average monthly temps in Bend too?

Thanks,

Steve