Old April 2nd 15, 04:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default Cross Country in the Dolomites: Ortisei/Val Gardena - Alpe diSiusi, Val Lunga, Montepanna

On Wed, 1 Apr 2015 16:49:11 -0700 (PDT)
Andrew Hofer wrote:

We spent the last week in February in Ortisei nordic skiing. I see
the last reviews of this location are really old, so I'll record a
few thoughts:

Very nice report and photos. Most of the trails look great, with one
shot looking a little sketchy, with some dirt. Problem winter? If you
had taken your own skis would there have been a place to wax? I'm
guessing you were there a week. Was there enough to keep you busy?

Gene