Old December 4th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Christian Georg Becker

Default snowboard in holland

Over G schrieb:
On Dec 3, 11:11 pm, Koos van den Hout koos
wrote:
Over G wrote in :

thanks for the answer.
most of the time I will be in Amsterdam .
maybe you can recommend on a Snowboard place close to Holland ?
(that I can take the train or the bus.)

Snowplanet Spaarnwoude is reachable by bus from Amsterdam (and Haarlem).

http://www.snowplanet.nl/

Which has a bit of their website in English

http://www.snowplanet.nl/?pag=713

well this is the indoor snowboard place ( which is nice , and I might
consider it.)
but is there any Snowboard sites (real sites.) outside Holland?
(like in belguim ? france..? )

If you can invest two or more days:

Check out if you can't catch a cheap flight to Austria (Innsbruck).
There will be snow enough in the alps and you'll get to most of the
places by train (the rest of the way). For example Zillertal.
France is not easily reachable by train/plane and it will be more
expensive. Maybe the swiss alps ...

In Germany there will be certainly not enough real snow by christmas.
Maybe deep in the south, but if you go to the Schwarzwald, it is only
200km more to the alps

Krischan