Old October 21st 10, 02:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Let Mikey Ski It![_4_]

Default "New" Utah ski area: Eagle Point

Sort of flying under the radar is the reopening of the former Elk
Meadows ski area in southern Utah as Eagle Point (I don't think it was
even mentioned in the Ski Magazine ad for Utah skiing that I just saw).
Particularly of interest might be the words under backcountry on their
website (Tushar mountains peak access). We have driven the canyon, and
I would guess getting up there in a storm will be sporty. We are
planning on giving it a try this winter.

http://skieaglepoint.com/

http://espn.go.com/action/freeskiing...d=5685848&askl

Mike...
--