Old June 28th 05, 03:01 PM
Alastair

I am coming from Scotland, with the nearest Airport being Glasgow.

The cheap flights usually come from Manchester or London Heathrow or
Gatwick, which for me will involve spending more money getting a
transfer there.

I am hoping (may not be the case though) to try and plan each of the
stages independently to try and minimise the costing, as the past few
times I have paid and arm and leg through travel agents to go
snowboarding.

I would have went to Chamonix again as I have a friend who has a flat
there which I could rent for "preferential" rates but the lift ticket
can be expensive and the cost of lessons on top of that.

If Canada was cheaper I would be all for it, as I have never been, but
I am thinking Europe will realistically be cheaper.