Old March 12th 09, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Champ

Default The excuses thread

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:26:52 -0000, "Alex Ferrier" wrote:

Switters wrote:

The trick to moguls is unweighting the board at the right time.

...and to be as fit as a racing whippet. Steep, powder, trees,
ice, crusty - fine. Bloody great, **** off, man high, mogul fields
I've always found to be, er, bloody hard work. Not that I've been
for a few years mind. :-(

How do you fancy a long weekend, at the beginning of April? I'm going
out to Ace's place, and my regular board buddy has dropped out. I'll
be taking it very easy, and haven't been for two years myself, so
you'd not have to worry about remembering how to ride.
--
Champ
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger