Old January 3rd 07, 07:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Memascii

Default Driving through Basel

On Jan 2, 11:24 pm, Ace wrote:
Bad news is that the roadworks on the other side of town, between
Basel and Pratteln

They've also put a new speed camera on the A1 (well it's
been there a couple of months at least I guess). Driving
Basel-Bern, join the A1 from the A2 camera is on a gantry
after a couple of km. I think it is just after a big
Migros (warehouse?) on the right hand side. Not sure if
there is one facing the other way too. Caught me out in
the dark. I thought I was barely speeding but it turns
out the missus's speedo isn't as optimistic as I assumed.

Cheers.
Iain.