Old July 6th 17, 03:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Just an average Saturday night for Schattie

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 10:38:58 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 10:27:06 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

God... Do you think any of it's true? Even a shred? I think maybe one of them might be - I suspect he was improperly touched by a priest and somehow cashed in. How else does he make his living? Welfare and foodstamps - and maybe a mental disability? I'm just dying to know. Maybe a few of us should pool some cash and hire a PI? That would bey HYSterical. Especially when he's claiming to be in Deer Valley or some other fabrication.

He might well have been improperly touched by a priest for all I know. But I don't feel sorry for him. He was getting money from the Catholic church to pay for school or whatever. He said it was "no paperwork; just a handshake deal". Of course he takes umbrage if you call that blackmail.

Boots did hire a PI. It's in the story that came out about all this:

"At that point, one of Abraham's online foes hired a private investigator.. The PI sniffed around, concluded Abraham had gone beyond the pale and went to the cops."

Oh man this just gets better and better. All because of Scott's bruised ego?! I'll give him credit - even though he's really an insignificant fool, he's capable of creating a ****-storm around him. Did anyone take his threats seriously? I've seen his pics - he's obviously no real threat to anyone with even an inkling of wrestling/grappling/boxing skills. Has anyone gone and confronted him? He seems pretty cocky about "no one" ever showing up or something...

JP