Old July 6th 17, 01:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Just an average Saturday night for Schattie

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 9:04:19 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news...ectid=11886097

See for me I really am not sure if he's sexual predator. But he's such a ****bag his own brother would accuse him of it. I think he has wildly exaggerated or completely fabricated much of his abuse. The recovered memory thing? Total garbage. What I suspect is that he's a compulsive liar. What I know for certain is he has classic narcissistic personality disorder. He simply has to have a bigger better story than anyone, always. Even to the point of plagiarizing a Medal of Honor winner's Vietnam combat story. I have to say it's fascinating to watch his delusion. He's just so transparently full of ****, it's simply comical. I'm half tempted to visit a good friend in Seattle just to get a rise out of him.

JP