Old December 17th 03, 01:05 PM
Jeff Potter

Default What do you think of my NSRT skisuit design?

Yes, no riding up! We have to accomodate Masters Bellies!

....I've bought suits from YO almost since lycra first came out...1982, I
think it was. A bunch of friends got custom designs to kick things off.
Then 10 years later we got the U of M suits from them. Check em out! I
think their basic elite, high quality suit is still $75 or something.
YES!

Serge wrote:

I am glad you like my suggestion about YoungOriginals.
The price is right and the quality is good.
Now make sure the top is "loose" so it does not have a
tendency to "ride" up.

--

Jeff Potter
****