Old November 8th 04, 10:45 PM
Walt

Jay Pique wrote:

I want a full sized Ford Van. Lifted about 6 inches. 4WD, with studs
all around. (Not to mention the one in the driver's seat.)

The interior is giving me fits. On the one hand, I want classy - so I
guess that means no red velvet.

Right. Crushed Purple Velvet is the way to go. Doesn't get much more
classy than that.

On the other hand, I want something
that (attractive/female) people can feel comfortable getting naked in.

Crushed Purple Velvet.

I'm leaning towards authentic naugagyde,

Naugahyde sticks to your skin. Unless you're into that sort of thing,
I'd recommend crushed purple velvet.

as I've heard that some of
the crunchier ski grrls aren't so into bear skin rugs and such. I'm
open to suggestions as to color scheme.

Purple is the colour or royalty. Always has been.

For the exterior detailing and paint job, I'm all set.
It's going to look exactly like the A-Team van.

Anything opening near you soon? This is getting ridiculous.

--
//-Walt
//