Old November 8th 04, 10:33 PM
Jay Pique

Default The ULTIMATE Ski Vehicle

I want a full sized Ford Van. Lifted about 6 inches. 4WD, with studs
all around. (Not to mention the one in the driver's seat.)

The interior is giving me fits. On the one hand, I want classy - so I
guess that means no red velvet. On the other hand, I want something
that (attractive/female) people can feel comfortable getting naked in.
I'm leaning towards authentic naugagyde, as I've heard that some of
the crunchier ski grrls aren't so into bear skin rugs and such. I'm
open to suggestions as to color scheme.

For the exterior detailing and paint job, I'm all set.
It's going to look exactly like the A-Team van.

JP
I get to be "Face".