Old January 17th 05, 03:56 AM
John Rogers

Yeah, "Mike M. Miskulin" , well... that's just
like... your opinion man.

John Rogers wrote in
:

Snowboarders frighten and confuse me. Sometimes I see them riding
their "boards" from my seat in the lodge and they just seem revel

in getting in the way of the normal skiers. I wish they could get
haircuts and join society, because someday, they are going to run

the country.

Quite the troll you are. Why are you sitting in the lodge? You
must be the typical skiier who can't manage to make mroe than
3 turns before stopping in the middle of the run to catch their
breath and generally jerk around?

Sorry John I've got a buzz cut and yes, I already run the country.

The really scary ones are the ones with all of their "bling" and

their ghetto-blasters who play their "groovy" music at an increased
volume.I wouldn't turn up my Waylon Jennings CD's up and disturb
other people on the slopes. Why do you people feel like you have the
right to do so?

This must be something new on those big mountains in Norman, OK.
Boarders riding with ghetto boxes on their shoulders!

Please, think about what I've said.

I'm trying not to as you are either:

a) a troll
b) your teenage son posting from your account

A check from deja shows your older id's as:

And with the exception of this post and a very few others you
never leave r.s.college.football Please go back there.

And by the way.. for somebody who sure seems to know a real
lot about strip clubs and which ones have drugs and nasty
diseases, should you really be pontificating about boarders?

So you seem to think it's a bad thing to do our best to save our
country's brave Fighting Soldiers from fraud and/or disease? Why do
you hate America?

JR
Norman, OK