Old February 12th 10, 08:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default Best electric boot warmers ?

On Feb 8, 7:16*pm, "Ron - NYP" wrote:
Looking for a recommendation for some good boot warmers for my girlfriends
cold feet. I know a few may be tempted to talk me out of it saying if the
boot fits right and she wears the right socks they should stay warm, nope,
won't work. I just want to find her a pair that will work, anyone ?
TIA
Ron

I use Hotronics or neoprene boot socks. Work great. If the batteries
run down, I just find a snowboarder. Couple of minutes after I insert
the boot, toes are fine. Snowboarder usually isn't too appreciative,
but what the hell, they gotta be good for something......