Old October 31st 04, 02:40 AM
Ross Cameron

pigo wrote:

"bdubya" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:18:28 -0600, "pigo"
wrote:

What kind of car are you getting? Good snow tires and moderation of speed
should do you just fine.

If you know a place in SLC that rents cars with good snow tires,
please advise. I'd really appreciate it.

bw

Like a FWD sedan but with better than normal tires, type of thing? I know
there are lot's of Montero's and Sub. Wagons and the like. We've got the
normal places like Enterprise. That's one of the ones I go to. I've never
paid too much attention to their tires though. I get one on the weekends
sometimes for a quick jaunt to Vegas.

pigo

Here's the real deal...

Don't worry about it. If its dumping, take the shuttle. If its not, no
worries.

Ross