Old February 19th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default Can I set my own bindings?

lal_truckee wrote:
Walt wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
Walt wrote:

Please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torque , or if you're a
stickler for reliable sources, any elementary physics text like
Hailliday and Resnick, or Sears and Zemansky.

Ah, but do you have your copy of Halliday and Resnick at hand? I do.
Well, not while I'm actually skiing, but nearby. Next to the Handbook
of Chemistry and Physics.

But of course, right between Thomas/Finney and Lorrain/Corson. My
copy of the Handbook of Chemistry and Physics got stolen many years
ago and I've never replaced it. And someday I plan to get the other
two volumes of Feynman....

You jest!

Nah. If I was jesting I'd say that I keep it in the ski locker next to
the Urquell.

//Walt
//
//