Old February 16th 06, 06:02 AM

"rudyredhead" wrote in message
Hey! I'm thinking about buying a ski similar to the Salomon Scrambler 5,
its actually a Salomon Scrambler 55. However, I would like to hear some
feedback about its performance and if its suited for me. I'm an
intermediate skier that feels pretty comfortable on the slopes with
terrain and speed. I ski mostly east coast "mountains" and hills on
groomed slopes. They sometimes get pretty icy in the afternoons. I'm
6'1", 230lbs and am looking at the 165 length. Please provide any
feedback that you may have. Thanks!!

--
rudyredhead

The ski might be a little short for you and is a beginner ski. With your
weight and height I'd recommend a 170 - 180cm ski and a stiffer more advance
level ski. Look for something with a 70 mm waist, I would go much wider
especially for east coast skiing.

JQ
Dancing on the edge