Old October 27th 10, 05:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Hey Walt

On Oct 27, 7:58*am, Walt wrote:
On 10/26/2010 7:34 PM, VtSkier wrote:

On 10/26/2010 03:49 PM, Walt wrote:
Hoosiers are probably the worst (ob)skiers as a group, as anyone who has
visited the Southwest Michigan ski hills can attest. *When the school
buses roll in from Indiana, look out Nellie. *They make the folks who
get off the school buses from Ohio seem competent, and that's saying a
*lot*.

There can't be anybody worse on the slopes than Texans.
Ask anyone from New Mexico or Southern Colorado.

People from New Mexico and Southern Colorado probably haven't seen many
Hoosiers on their hills, so they wouldn't be able to make the
comparison. *I've skied NM and Colorado, seen the Texans and their
antics, and my humble opinion is that Hoosiers are worse. *At least the
ones who come up en masse on the school buses.

Reminds me of a dumb**** in a Cowboys Starter jacket, standing in line
at Park City. He kept waving to his friends with his ski pole, and
came disturbinging close to my face. I asked for him not to raise the
pole nicely once. The second time, I took it out of his hands and
javelined it into the trees, and cordially invited him to do something
about it if he didn't like it.
Considering everybody in the line was laughing at him, and like most
rude assholes he was a coward, he meekly went to get his pole, yelling
about how he was going to tell the ski patrol. I informed him that
the patrol would give me a medal. Asshole would fit right in here....