Old October 27th 10, 02:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default Hey Walt

On 10/26/2010 7:34 PM, VtSkier wrote:
On 10/26/2010 03:49 PM, Walt wrote:

Hoosiers are probably the worst (ob)skiers as a group, as anyone who has
visited the Southwest Michigan ski hills can attest. When the school
buses roll in from Indiana, look out Nellie. They make the folks who
get off the school buses from Ohio seem competent, and that's saying a
*lot*.

There can't be anybody worse on the slopes than Texans.
Ask anyone from New Mexico or Southern Colorado.

People from New Mexico and Southern Colorado probably haven't seen many
Hoosiers on their hills, so they wouldn't be able to make the
comparison. I've skied NM and Colorado, seen the Texans and their
antics, and my humble opinion is that Hoosiers are worse. At least the
ones who come up en masse on the school buses.

We actually get Texans here too. Amazing that anybody would fly into
Detroit to go skiing, but there are Texans who do. And the fly-in
Texans *smoke* the Hoosiers.

//Walt