Old October 27th 10, 12:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Hey Walt

On Oct 26, 4:34*pm, VtSkier wrote:
On 10/26/2010 03:49 PM, Walt wrote:

On 10/26/2010 11:15 AM, wrote:

* *Northwestern 3 over Indiana. *Gotta be kidding me.
Indiana couldn't win a circle jerk. *Why are they called, "Hoosiers"?
and what do they Hoose?

Hoosier is a term of derision, meaning "*******", as in "Who's Your Daddy?"

Hoosiers are probably the worst (ob)skiers as a group, as anyone who has
visited the Southwest Michigan ski hills can attest. *When the school
buses roll in from Indiana, look out Nellie. *They make the folks who
get off the school buses from Ohio seem competent, and that's saying a
*lot*.

Anyway, glad to hear somebody's paying attention to college football.
Nobody seems to be giving it much notice here in Ann Arbor.

//Walt

There can't be anybody worse on the slopes than Texans.
Ask anyone from New Mexico or Southern Colorado.-

Aussie snowboarders. Ask anyone at Whistler. I'd say there couldn't
be anyone worse on the slopes than the terrorist stalking cowardly
freaks of rsa, except that I ain't seen a one of you in over ten
years.....