Old December 18th 03, 01:35 PM
Jeff Potter

Default what was 'the New Skate' ?

YEAH!

Good thoughts, Rob.

And, Jay, really it seems like skiing is more technical than skating so
quite a bit of detail is in order. Now, a good coach is the actual answer,
but at least we TRY here. I think I've actually been helped by our minutae
a few times. And who knows whose tiny detail is going to be something big
for someone? As I recall, I think that someone's report about a lady coach
saying to kick the heel to the side and FORWARD when skating helped me
keep my foot down A LOT. We'll see if it helps my SPEED, but I believe
that was a good tip I got here in infinite-detail-land.

--

Jeff Potter
****