Old February 6th 08, 09:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Memascii

Default Family Ski holidays with baby facilities

On Feb 5, 10:41 pm, Pip Luscher
wrote:

snip

Talking of bindings, can you or anyone else here tell me how easy they
are to adjust the foot angle of on the mountain? I once saw a step-in
binding that had a second lever that allowed the foot angle to be
adjusted very easily, so one could set it up for playing around,

I seem to remember seeing some Flow Amp bindings
like this a few years ago. I think they were special
rental bindings, but I guess it could be that the
adjustable baseplates were some aftermarket part and
nothing to do with Flow.

Adjusting the bindings normally only takes a few
minutes with a screwdriver, but it's not something
you'd want to be doing several times a day. I'd find
a stance you're comfortable with and just learn to
live with it in different situations.

With regards to childcare, we took my parents (65 and
70) away thinking they'd be more than happy to provide
childcare, but they decided they wanted to learn to
ski. Bloody selfish some people :-)

Iain.