Old February 13th 04, 03:48 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

Default LILLEHAMMER WINTER OLYMPICS 1994-2004.

"Mary Malmros" skrev i melding
"JMC" writes:
I remember Lillehammer for mainly for Myriam Bedard Golds at both the

7,5
and 15 k Biathlon, but also for Jean-Luc Brassard's Gold in the Moguls

and
the shootout in the final Hockey game that allowed Sweden to win over
Canada.

The very best opening ceremony, EVER.

Thank you, your words are much appreciated, and I have no problem in totally
agreeing with you here, for once. I did not see the opening ceremony myself,
not even on TV, as I was working as an accreditated driver just then, but I
attended the dress rehearsal only a few days earlier. It was somewhat
different, though, I suppose. But I attended the closing ceremony, so sad in
many ways................. And I saw Tommy Moe win his downhill gold in
Kvitfjell, I was there, I mean, and so was the at that time US First Lady
Hilary Clinton, I think, even though I did not see her personnally. But I
saw King Juan Carlos of Spain, not at all a bad substitution for Mrs.
Clinton. I also stood right outside Håkons Hall during the hockey final and
listened to the incredible noise coming from the crowd inside the hall